Going Medieval PC free download torrent
Going Medieval is a medieval village builder simulator. After the 1346 epidemic, 95% of the population died. Groups of survivors joined together to rebuild civilization. Such a group will be controlled by the player. It all starts with the construction of a fortress and other important buildings. Residents should eat well and rest. Periodically, barbarians and bandits will try to attack the settlement, and they will have to fight. In 1346, the known world was struck by the disaster known as the Black Death. By the end of the XIV century, 95% of the population had died due to disease, hunger and religious persecution. The self-proclaimed crusades cleared the land of those believed to be responsible for the end of days. Most of the major cities were wiped off the face of the earth. Groups of survivors gradually emerged from the ashes of society, migrated and relocated to areas reclaimed by nature. You get the leadership of such a group and protect it from criminals, barbarians, religious fanatics.
About The Game
- Title: Going Medieval
- Genre: Indie Simulation Strategy Early Access
- Developer: Foxy Voxel
- Publisher: The Irregular Corporation
- Release year: 2020
- Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1029780/Going_Medieval/
- Release Name: Going Medieval v0.5.78
- Game Version: v0.5.78
- Size: 275.87 MB
- Going Medieval Going Medieval PC Going Medieval Game Going Medieval Download
- Available Languages: English Simplified Chinese French German Japanese Portuguese - Brazil Russian Spanish - Spain
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750)
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon R9 380, Geforce GTX 960)
How to Install the Game
- At the first stage, you need to download the installation files of the game.
- After downloading, run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Specify the location on the hard drive where the game will be unpacked.
- After the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
- Everything is ready, we click twice on the label of the game, profit.
Download Going Medieval v0.5.78 [ 275.87 MB ]
- Going Medieval v0.5.77 → v0.5.78 [ 26.02.2021 ]
- Going Medieval v0.5.76 → v0.5.77 [ 24.02.2021 ]
- Going Medieval v0.4.5 → v0.5.76 [ 23.02.2021 ]
- Going Medieval v0.4.4 → v0.4.5 [ 17.08.2020 ]
- Going Medieval v0.4.2 → v0.4.4 [ 14.08.2020 ]
- Going Medieval → v0.4.2 [ 11.08.2020 ]
This game has been updated 26-02-2021, 15:22 to the latest version v0.5.78.