RimWorld Free Download Torrent Games PC
RePack for PC game RimWorld — is remarkable not at all for the elements of craft, but psychological nuances, because each colonist is a unique person who may have internal problems. For example, one of the survivors is nothing to just fly off the coils and in a fit of an attack, set fire to the barn with food. The rest of the group, of course, will rush to eliminate the fire, but they risk getting multiple burns of varying degrees, which will later have to be treated. And, most interestingly, you will never be able to find out what this or that colonist has in mind.
RimWorld is a story generator. It’s designed to co-author tragic, twisted, and triumphant stories about imprisoned pirates, desperate colonists, starvation and survival. It works by controlling the «random» events that the world throws at you. Every thunderstorm, pirate raid, and traveling salesman is a card dealt into your story by the AI Storyteller. There are several storytellers to choose from. Randy Random does crazy stuff, Cassandra Classic goes for rising tension, and Phoebe Chillax likes to relax.
About The Game
- Title: RimWorld
- Genre: Indie Simulation Strategy Early Access
- Developer: Ludeon Studios
- Publisher: Ludeon Studios
- Release year: 2016
- Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/294100/RimWorld/
- Release Name: RimWorld v1.4.3534 + DLC Royalty + Ideology DLC
- Game Version: v1.4.3534 + DLC Royalty + Ideology DLC
- Game Releaser: RePack
- Size: 279 MB
- RimWorld, RimWorld PC, RimWorld download, RimWorld torrent, RimWorld latest version, RimWorld RePack
- Available Languages: English Polish Russian French Multi
Your colonists are not professional settlers — they’re crash-landed survivors from a passenger liner destroyed in orbit. You can end up with a nobleman, an accountant, and a housewife. You’ll acquire more colonists by capturing them in combat and turning them to your side, buying them from slave traders, or taking in refugees. So your colony will always be a motley crew.
Each person’s background is tracked and affects how they play. A nobleman will be great at social skills (recruiting prisoners, negotiating trade prices), but refuse to do physical work. A farm oaf knows how to grow food by long experience, but cannot do research. A nerdy scientist is great at research, but cannot do social tasks at all. A genetically engineered assassin can do nothing but kill — but he does that very well.
Colonists develop — and destroy — relationships. Each has an opinion of the others, which determines whether they’ll become lovers, marry, cheat, or fight. Perhaps your two best colonists are happily married — until one of them falls for the dashing surgeon who saved her from a gunshot wound.
The game generates a whole planet from pole to equator. You choose whether to land your crash pods in a cold northern tundra, a parched desert plain, a temperate forest, or a steaming equatorial jungle. Different areas have different animals, plants, diseases, temperatures, rainfall, mineral resources, and terrain. These challenges of surviving in a disease-infested, choking jungle are very different from those in a parched desert wasteland or a frozen tundra with a two-month growing season.
You can tame and train animals. Lovable pets will cheer up sad colonists. Farm animals can be worked, milked, and sheared. Attack beasts can be released upon your enemies. There are many animals — cats, labrador retrievers, grizzly bears, camels, cougars, chinchillas, chickens, and exotic alien-like lifeforms.
People in RimWorld constantly observe their situation and surroundings in order to decide how to feel at any given moment. They respond to hunger and fatigue, witnessing death, disrespectfully unburied corpses, being wounded, being left in darkness, getting packed into cramped environments, sleeping outside or in the same room as others, and many other situations. If they’re too stressed, they might lash out or break down.
Wounds, infections, prosthetics, and chronic conditions are tracked on each body part and affect characters' capacities. Eye injuries make it hard to shoot or do surgery. Wounded legs slow people down. Hands, brain, mouth, heart, liver, kidneys, stomach, feet, fingers, toes, and more can all be wounded, diseased, or missing, and all have logical in-game effects. And other species have their own body layouts — take off a deer’s leg, and it can still hobble on the other three. Take off a rhino’s horn, and it’s much less dangerous.
You can repair body parts with prosthetics ranging from primitive to transcendent. A peg leg will get Joe Colonist walking after an unfortunate incident with a rhinoceros, but he’ll still be quite slow. Buy an expensive bionic leg from a trader the next year, and Joe becomes a superhuman runner. You can even extract, sell, buy, and transplant internal organs.
- Manage colonists' moods, needs, wounds, and illnesses.
- Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or futuristic materials.
- Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts.
- Watch colonists develop and break relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses.
- Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals, giant tunnelling insects and ancient killing machines.
- Trade with passing ships and trade caravans.
- Decorate your colony to make it into a pleasurable space.
- Dig through snow, weather storms, and fight fires.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and turn them to your side or sell them into slavery.
- Discover a new generated world each time you play.
- Build colonies in the desert, jungle, tundra, and more.
- Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 MB of RAM
Storage: 500 MB available space
How to Install the Game
- At the first stage, you need to download the installation files of the game.
- After downloading, run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Specify the location on the hard drive where the game will be unpacked.
- After the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
- Everything is ready, we click twice on the label of the game, profit.
Download RimWorld v1.4.3534 + DLC Royalty + Ideology DLC - RePack [ 279 MB ]
- RimWorld RePack v1.4.3522 → RePack v1.4.3534 [ 01.11.2022 ]
- RimWorld RePack v1.4.3507 → RePack v1.4.3522 [ 20.10.2022 ]
- RimWorld RePack v1.3.3282 → RePack v1.4.3507 [ 06.10.2022 ]
- RimWorld RePack v1.3.3209 → RePack v1.3.3282 [ 23.02.2022 ]
This game has been updated 1-11-2022, 16:37 to the latest version v1.4.3534 + DLC Royalty + Ideology DLC.