Escape The Pacific PC free download torrent
Escape The Pacific — is an open world survival game in which you find yourself on a tropical archipelago somewhere in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean. The gameplay is based on realistic navigation using triangulation and sextant. There is a dynamic change of weather that affects the gameplay. Rain can extinguish a lit fire, and a strong wind can demolish a fragile structure. The game takes place in the 1800s. Collect various resources to build a sailboat. This will allow you to navigate the islands and explore the surrounding waters. The map is randomly generated. In the story mode, the world is a huge territory of 5500×5500 km, containing many points of interest, wild fauna, resources and much more.
The distance between the islands can be up to several game days. Going on a trip, you need to stock up on food and water. Shelters and additional modules can be built on rafts. A minimum knowledge of sailing and sailing is also required. For this, the developers have provided a compass and triangulation. The main advantage of the Escape The Pacific gameplay is the complex simulation of weather conditions. The engine has 27 different weather modifications, including the change of seasons. The game can be hot, cold, humid, dry, windy, calm or a real hurricane. Any change in climate directly affects the gameplay. Collecting resources and various blueprints, craft in three steps: placing the object, adding the necessary materials and completing the project.
About The Game
- Title: Escape The Pacific
- Genre: Action Adventure Indie RPG Simulation Early Access
- Developer: Gamers4Gamers Team
- Publisher: Gamers4Gamers Team
- Release year: 2021
- Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/655290/Escape_The_Pacific/
- Release Name: Escape The Pacific v.Alpha 55.E1
- Game Version: Alpha 55.E1
- Size: 1.20 GB
- Escape The Pacific, Escape The Pacific pc, Escape The Pacific game, Escape The Pacific free, Escape The Pacific download, Escape The Pacific torrent
- Available Languages: English German Spanish - Spain Russian French
- Procedural generated map - map generation is driven by a random seed number given by the player
- Endless or ~5500 x 5500km (3500 x 3500 miles) map in story mode
- Clusters with bigger distances between them - players can spend days on the open ocean traveling between island clusters.
Players must be in possession of:
- enough food and water
- sailing knowledge (based on wind direction)
- Compass - Used for navigating between local islands. For local map making
- Triangulation - Used mainly for mapping the islands in the actual cluster
- Real Pacific islands weather data is used in our weather engine
- 27 different modifications for weather engine - players can choose between different weather models:
Normal (default), hot, cold, wet, dry, windy, calm modifiers. Every weather scenario results in a totally different gameplay. Imagine a calm scenario making sailing difficult whereas a scenario with lots of storms and high humidity makes managing fires a real challenge.
- Latitude based weather and season - the actual weather is depending not only on the actual day of the year but also from the players actual latitude. Don't like the winter season in the northern zones? Simply travel to the south for a warm summer breeze.
- Complex temperature system (sun, shadow, wind, rain) - Player can experience the temperature as in real life: Hide from the direct sun among the shades. Know to use the direct sun and the wind to speed up drying when you and clothes got wet. And when it's cold and windy without protection you'll feel the breeze of the freeze.
OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: 2.5GHz Intel quad-core and above
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX460
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Escape The Pacific is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: 3GHz Intel 6-core and above
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX970
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
Additional Notes: Escape The Pacific is an Early Access game, and recommended specifications may change during development
How to Install the Game
- At the first stage, you need to download the installation files of the game.
- After downloading, run the installation file «[gamename].setup.exe», follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Specify the location on the hard drive where the game will be unpacked.
- After the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
- Everything is ready, we click twice on the label of the game, profit.
Download Escape The Pacific Alpha 55.E1 [ 1.20 GB ]
- Escape The Pacific → v.Alpha 55.E1 [ 26.04.2021 ]